Friendships are so important, so how do you maintain friendships when you're busy? We have some ideas for you below.
Thank you for reading our tips about maintaining friendships.
We hope that you enjoy spending time with friends, and that you have meaningful conversations with them.
If you want to bless a friend with a friendship gift, we have so many options available in our online store!
Here are some fun ideas of ways to spread kindness!
We have kindness gifts available here: Acts of Kindness
Secret Sister Gifts specializes in encouragement gifts for women, which may be sent anonymously.
Be kinder to yourself and then let your kindness flood the world.
We'd love to hear about the loving things you do to spread kindness!
We can help you spread kindness with the inspirational cards and gifts we offer! Whether it is for your Secret Sister, a friend or relative, maybe a random act of kindness, or just giving a gift anonymously - we can help! Look through the great products we offer on our website, and let us help you spread some kindness to others!
Shop Here: Secret Sister Gifts
Here are some fun family Christmas tradition ideas.
1. Make a homemade gift from the heart! Handmade gifts are our favorites, because they are personal (made by you, for a specific person) and made with love. You may make handmade gifts for everyone on your list, or have everyone draw names so each person makes one special gift for another family member. The gifts may be crafty, artsy, or baked treats!
2. Decorate an ornament which can become a family keepsake! You may use a plain ball ornament and decorate it with paint, glue on ribbon or floral decorations, attach wired beads, or use a craft machine to cut adhesive vinyl words or images to adhere to the ornament. Another idea is to just "upcycle" some items from around the house to create a one-of-a-kind decorative ornament.
3. Build a snowman! Have a fun family snow event where you build a snowman, snow family, or a snow animal. Get creative finding accessories to add to your new snow friend. Then be sure to get photos of the family with your snow creation.
4. Read a Christmas story! Find some great Christmas books that you can read every year on Christmas Eve in your matching family pajamas. We recommend always including the Christmas story of Jesus' birth in the Bible. Remember the real reason we celebrate Christmas.
5. Take a family photo! Try to think outside the box and come up with some fun non-traditional poses. Capture moments of laughter during your favorite holiday experiences. It doesn't have to be everyone posing in front of a camera. While that is a good idea, don't forget to take photos of random fun moments you have along the way. While you are gathered together for Christmas, put a timer on some photo devices (like a camera or cell phone) that will capture the fun you are having together at various times.
Do you have a favorite Christmas tradition? We'd love to hear about it in the comments.
Another Christmas tradition idea is to give anonymous gifts! If you are looking for a Secret Santa gift, a Secret Sister gift, or a just a gift you want to send anonymously as a random act of kindness - we can help you with that! Find out more here: Secret Sister Gifts
We have some fun summer gifts available! Here are a couple of our top suggestions: 99 Bible Word Search Puzzles and Bible Crossword Challenge (shown below).
This journey journal is a great summer gift! Journey Bullet Journal
Of course we recommend some Bible reading this summer: The Psalms ESV
And don't forget about highlighters to go along with Bible reading: Bible Gel Highlighters Pack of 5
Spread some sunshine by sending someone special a random act of kindness!
Do you have a Secret Sister? Or maybe you want to bless someone who needs a pick-me-up, but you don't want her to know the gift was from you? We can help you have a gift sent anonymously!
You will find inspirational gifts for women on our website: SecretSisterGifts.com
We specialize in gifts for Secret Sisters, Secret Pals, Secret Santas, Friendships, and Random Acts of Kindness.
Here's how to have your gift sent anonymously. Simply enter the recipient's name and address at check-out, in the shipping section. You will only enter your own information in the billing section. Please only include your own email address when checking-out. This ensures you will be notified about the shipping status, and the recipient will not get emailed with your order details.
We love helping you bless others with anonymous gifts! However, if you want to have the gifts sent directly to you, that's okay! Some customers order lots of cards and gifts at once, sent to their own addresses, then they distribute the cards and gifts whenever they choose to do so. We periodically add products to our site, so keep checking back to see what's new!
Thank you for supporting our small business this Christmas!
You may add premium gift wrapping to your order here: Gift Wrapping Service
Start shopping for uplifting gifts here: Christian Gifts for Women
Shop for Random Acts of Kindness Gifts here: Random Acts of Kindness
Do you need a gift for your Secret Santa? Find Secret Santa gifts here: Secret Santa
Secret Sister Gifts: Anonymous Gift Giving Made Easy
Find Christian gifts for your Secret Sister, Friends, Family, Random Acts of Kindness,
your Secret Santa, or even yourself!
Teach kindness to your children! Here are some easy (and very kind) ideas:
Looking for Random Acts of Kindness gifts? We have some ideas here: Acts of Kindness
Please feel free to pin one of the images from this blog post to Pinterest, so you can easily find our website for future Random Acts of Kindness. We specialize in sending anonymous gifts, and we'd love to help you with your next kindness adventure!
Do you have a story to share about how someone's kindness brightened your day, or a time when you encouraged someone through random acts of kindness? Tell us in the comments!
My name is Alice, and I love blessing other women through encouraging cards and gifts!